Where we use 'we', 'our' and 'us' this refers to Decidebloom Ltd and companies registered under this name.
We aim to make your experience of using our website or visiting us at one of our branches satisfying, hassle-free and secure.
In order to do this we have outlined below how our website works, what data we collect from you online and in branch, how we use this data, conditions where we may disclose this data to others and how we keep any data held secure.
In order for us to be able to fulfil a range of services for you, both online and in branch, it is sometimes necessary to collect data about you.
Our Legal Basis for Processing Data
At Decidebloom Ltd our legal basis for processing data is legitimate interest and soft opt in. This means we will contact you in cases where we have a legitimate reason to do so i.e. booking your vehicle in for service. It also means that we may from time to time send existing customers marketing material, however there is always an option to opt out from this kind of correspondence.
The type of personal information we may collect, store and use includes:
• information that you provide to us or to your dealer, by phone, email, post, website or in person;
• information that you provide when completing your online form (including your name, gender, date of birth and any employment and educational details you provide);
• information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made via any of our websites (including your address, telephone number and payment details)
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including;
• meeting the terms of your order;
• enabling your use of the services available on the website or in branch
• sending you goods purchased through our website or in branch
• to supply you with services purchased through our website or in branch
• sending statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
• sending you our email newsletter (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require our email newsletter);
• providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
We may share your personal data;
• with our manufacturer partners, our panel of lenders, staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so;
• with a member of our group of companies where it would be reasonable to do so;
• if legally obliged to disclose your personal information;
• in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided within this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Security of Personal Information
We will make all reasonable effort to ensure your data remains safe by;
• taking all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information;
• storing all the personal data you provide on our secure servers
• ensuring all details of financial transactions entered via our website will be transferred by encryption technology
Full details can be found in our Security policy https://www.harleyworldchesterfield.co.uk/privacy-and-cookies
We will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary and usually no longer than 6 years after your contract is over (unless otherwise required)
You have a right to access any personal information we have about you. In order to do so you must first submit a Subject Access Request.
Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming your identity, provide all relevant data we may hold on you in the most practical format, unless otherwise stipulated by you and reasonably possible.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
If you instruct us to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible. Similarly if you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
Furthermore if you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do as soon as possible.
Please be aware that whilst every reasonable action is taken to secure any information you provide us with online, the internet is not always completely secure. Our Security Policy details the measures we take to protect your personal information that you have provided us with. Full details can be found in our Security Policy
Our data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting personal data as well as detailing how we implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of personal data. Find out more about our Data Protection Policy https://www.harleyworldchesterfield.co.uk/privacy-and-cookies
We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office and our registration number is: Z7037971
Any Data Protection issues can be directed via firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Tony Choppin.
Stoneacre are a credit broker and not a lender. We are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. 393752 Finance is Subject to status. Other offers may be available but cannot be used in conjunction with this offer. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. Registered in England & Wales: 03003995 Registered Office: Address: Stoneacre Omega Boulevard, Capitol Park, Thorne, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN8 5TX Data Protection No : Z7037971