Rule the road while you revere the Harley-Davidson legacy in our 120th Anniversary Cycle Queen Leather Biker Jacket. Its stylishly shorter silhouette is built from heavyweight cowhide and loaded with features like air-loving vents, an action back, armor pockets, reflective piping for added visibility, and a hidden snap-down collar that stays in place while you ride. It’s also equipped with D3O Ghost Armor at the shoulders and elbows for superior breathability and shock absorption. This modern take on a 1950s classic is subtly finished with our beautiful 120th Anniversary badge for an understated yet commemorative look. Amp up your function + style level when you match this asymmetrical biker jacket with our 120th Anniversary Cycle Queen Leather Gloves.
• Stay Cool: Eyelet venting at torso.
• Fit & Mobility: Action back. Pre-curved sleeves.
• Materials: Heavyweight cowhide leather. 100% polyester mesh lining.
• Closure: Two-way zipper front. Zipper cuffs.
• Pockets: Hand-warmer pockets with snap-flap closure. Zippered chest pocket. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket.
• Additional Features: Includes CE-certified D30 Ghost armor at shoulders and elbows (98104-22VR & 98103-22VR). Back armor pocket (D30 Viper back body armor 98105-22VR sold separately). 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material piping.
• Design Details: Shorter length silhouette. Asymmetrical biker style collar can be worn two ways. Adjustable waist belt. Hidden snap-down collar.
• Graphics: 120th Anniversary metal badge.
• Certification: Intended to meet EN 17092-4:2020
We are a credit broker and a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Lenders will pay commission to us (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) for introducing you to them, this may be calculated in reference to a variable factor such as (but not limited to) the vehicle age, your credit score and the amount you are borrowing. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions.
Decidebloom Ltd t/a Harleyworld Chesterfield are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 308726.