Think of it as a kick start for your weak battery. This light-weight, compact lithium powered battery pack is ready and waiting to jolt your battery back to life.
• Small enough to fit in your saddlebag or backpack
• 1000 Amp portable battery pack will restart your motorcycle in seconds
• Easily connects to your motorcycle battery with high-quality alligator clamps, and the spark proof and reverse polarity protected connections help protect your bike's electrical system
• Can be recharched from a wall outlet using your cell phone charging block, from your computer's USB port, or from a 12V power outlet (with the included adapter)
• Provides up to 20 starts on a single charge and can also power and charge USB devices like cell phones and cameras
• Features a built-in 100 lumen flashlight with high, low and strobing SOS modes so you have a light source
• Kit includes Booster unit, high quality alligator clips and cables, 12V/cigarette Lighter adaptor, storage bag, and instructions
• USB Charger Rating - .5A - 12 hrs 1A - 6 hrs 2A - 3hrs
Input Voltage: USB 5V DC, DC adapter 12V DC
Sold In Units: Each
In the Box: Booster unit, alligator clips and cables, 12V/cigarette lighter adaptor, storage bag, and instructions
Output Current: 2.1
Output Voltage: 5.0
We are a credit broker and a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Lenders will pay commission to us (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) for introducing you to them, this may be calculated in reference to a variable factor such as (but not limited to) the vehicle age, your credit score and the amount you are borrowing. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions.
Decidebloom Ltd t/a Harleyworld Chesterfield are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 308726.