Honor our milestone year with a riding jacket that packs a three-in-one punch of comfort, function, and style. Its moto-inspired look is a refresh of the original 2014 favorite. Crafted from heavyweight leather with an action back, adjustable waist snap tabs, and our patented Triple Vent System for staying cool in the saddle. It’s loaded with additional features like reflective piecing for added visibility and interior pockets to securely stash your essentials. Our 120th Amalgam Triple Vent System Riding Jacket is equipped with D3O Ghost Armor at the shoulders and elbows for superior breathability and shock absorption that feels weightless on the road. It’s stylishly finished with our custom 120th Anniversary hardware and branding for a truly commemorative Harley-Davidson look.
• Stay Cool: Patented Triple Vent System for customized cooling.
• Fit & Mobility: Action back. Snap adjustment tabs at back hem.
• Materials: Heavyweight cowhide leather. 100% polyester mesh lining.
• Closure: Two-way zipper front. Zippered cuffs.
• Pockets: Zippered hand-warmer pockets and chest pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket.
• Additional Features: Includes CE-certified D30 Ghost armor at shoulders and elbows (98104-22VR & 98103-22VR). Back armor pocket (D30 Viper back body armor 98105-22VR sold separately). Snap-tab collar. 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material piecing.
• Design Details: Custom 120th Anniversary branded hardware and interior taping.
• Graphics: Direct embroidery.
• Certification: Intended to meet EN 17092-4:2020
Collection: 120th Anniversary
Functional Features: Vented, Action Back Basic, Two Way Zipper Front, Zipper Pockets, Interior Zipper, Armor Included, Body Armor Pockets, Reflective
We are a credit broker and a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Lenders will pay commission to us (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) for introducing you to them, this may be calculated in reference to a variable factor such as (but not limited to) the vehicle age, your credit score and the amount you are borrowing. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions.
Decidebloom Ltd t/a Harleyworld Chesterfield are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 308726.