The hoodie look you love meets enhanced riding protection in the Limited Edition Deflector 2.0 Riding Fleece. We gave this favorite style updates to improve riding comfort, such as a more flexible and lightweight lining, increased venting, an extended collar height for coverage that meets your helmet line, and superior impact protection with D3O™ Ghost™ Armor included in the shoulders and elbows. Its wisely engineered design is still windproof and loaded with features like pre-curved sleeves, reflective graphics for added visibility, and plenty of secure pocket space. Its casual style is finished with hood plus back graphics for a one-of-a-kind look. In fact, the brooding Skull on back is part of Willie G. Davidson’s original 2000 Daytona Bike Week logo that has been a rider favorite ever since. See all of its specs below, then add it to your cart before supplies run out.
• Stay Cool: Zippered body venting for airflow.
• Stay Warm: Windproof materials.
• Fit & Mobility: Pre-curved sleeves. Adjustable hood.
• Materials: 66% polyester, 34% cotton. 100% polyester mesh lining.
• Closure: Two-way zipper front.
• Pockets: Kangaroo hand-warmer pockets with hidden zipper pocket on right side.
• Additional Features: Includes EN 1621-1 certified D3O™ Ghost™ armor at shoulders and elbows (98104-22VR & 98103-22VR). Back armor pocket fits lightweight EN 1621-2 certified D3O Viper armor (98105-22VR, sold separately).
• Design Details: Casual styling. Hidden interior hood draw cord.
• Graphics: 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material back graphic and screen print hood graphic
• Certification: Intended to meet EN 17092-4:2020
Functional Features: Vented, Windproof, Hooded, Two Way Zipper Front, Pockets, Armor Included, Armor Pockets, Reflective
Jacket Style: Active
We are a credit broker and a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Lenders will pay commission to us (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) for introducing you to them, this may be calculated in reference to a variable factor such as (but not limited to) the vehicle age, your credit score and the amount you are borrowing. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions.
Decidebloom Ltd t/a Harleyworld Chesterfield are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 308726.