Add daring, raw-and-rugged style with durable billet aluminum Wild One™ Collection accessories. Each is finished in gloss black with bright, machined aluminum highlights, a variety of textures and exposed hardware to communicate power, speed, and performance. These thermostatically controlled grips feature variable heat settings controlled with a military grade resistor, and use automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to ambient temperatures. Grips have been thermally mapped to provide more-uniform heat and are designed to achieve a maximum operating temperature approximately 20° Fahrenheit warmer than previous accessory heated grips for added warmth during cold rides. Combine style and comfort for cool morning or frigid night rides.
• With both hands on the grips, they remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
• Self-contained control circuit and control knob means no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
• Switched on/off with the ignition to avoid draining your battery
• Easy-to-install glueless design allows removal of the grips for servicing without damage
• Rubber surface for positive grip in wet or dry weather plus inset classic Harley-Davidson branding for added style
• Machined aluminum highlights
• Complete this custom look with additional accessories from the Wild One™ Collection
• Sold as a pair
Fits ’21-later RA1250S and RH1250S models. RH1250S models require a Digital Tech update by a Harley-Davidson dealer.
Collection: Wild One
Material Diameter: 1.49
We are a credit broker and a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Lenders will pay commission to us (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) for introducing you to them, this may be calculated in reference to a variable factor such as (but not limited to) the vehicle age, your credit score and the amount you are borrowing. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions.
Decidebloom Ltd t/a Harleyworld Chesterfield are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 308726.