The hoodie look you love meets functional jacket protection in our 120th Anniversary Deflector Riding Fleece. It’s abrasion-resistant and built from a hardy cut of polyester and cotton polar fleece with a breathable mesh lining. When designers engineered this piece, they got everything right—it’s windproof, vented, and loaded with features like pre-curved sleeves, an adjustable hood, reflective piping for added visibility, and plenty of secure pocket space for your essentials. Its casual style is proudly finished with our custom 120th Anniversary branding and hardware for a truly commemorative Harley-Davidson look. This fleece riding jacket is equipped with D3O Ghost Armor at the shoulders and elbows for superior breathability and shock absorption.
• Stay Cool: Two-way underarm and torso vents for airflow.
• Stay Warm: Wind-proof materials and construction.
• Fit & Mobility: Pre-curved sleeves. Adjustable hood.
• Materials: 66% polyester, 34% cotton polar fleece. 100% polyester mesh lining.
• Closure: Two-way zipper front.
• Pockets: Zippered hand-warmer pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket.
• Additional Features: Includes CE-certified D30 Ghost armor at shoulders and elbows (98104-22VR & 98103-22VR). Back armor pocket (D30 Viper back body armor 98105-22VR sold separately). Abrasion resistant. 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material piping at back yoke.
• Design Details: Custom 120th Anniversary branded hardware, interior taping, and labeling.
• Graphics: 120th Anniversary woven patch. 120th Anniversary direct embroidery.
• Certification: Intended to meet EN 17092-4:2020
Functional Features: Vented, Windproof, Hooded, Two Way Zipper Front, Zipper Pockets, Interior Zipper, Armor Included, Body Armor Pockets, Abrasion Resistance, Reflective
We are a credit broker and a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Lenders will pay commission to us (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) for introducing you to them, this may be calculated in reference to a variable factor such as (but not limited to) the vehicle age, your credit score and the amount you are borrowing. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions.
Decidebloom Ltd t/a Harleyworld Chesterfield are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 308726.