For equal parts shirt-jacket style and functional gear that pays tribute to our heritage, add our 120th Anniversary Operative Riding Shirt Jacket to your cart. It’s built from a rugged blend of cotton/poly in a flattering silhouette with functional touches like underarm vents, pre-curved sleeves, reflective collar piping for added visibility, and a hidden snap-down collar that stays put while you ride. Its warm Merlot color is finished with our custom 120th Anniversary branding and hardware for a truly commemorative Harley-Davidson look. This riding shirt jacket is equipped with D3O Ghost Armor at the shoulders and elbows for superior breathability and shock absorption.
• Stay Cool: Underarm and torso grommets to promote airflow.
• Fit & Mobility: Pre-curved sleeves. Snap cuffs.
• Materials: 60% cotton, 40% polyester. 100% polyester mesh lining.
• Closure: Two-way zipper front.
• Pockets: Hand-warmer pockets with hidden snap closure. Snap-flap chest pockets.
• Additional Features: Includes CE-certified D30 Ghost armor at shoulders and elbows (98104-22VR & 98103-22VR). Back armor pocket (D30 Viper back body armor 98105-22VR sold separately). 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material detail at back collar for added visibility.
• Design Details: Hidden snap-down collar. Custom 120th Anniversary branded hardware, interior taping, and labeling.
• Graphics: Direct embroidery.
• Certification: Intended to meet EN 17092-4:2020
Collection: 120th Anniversary
Functional Features: Two Way Zipper Front, Pockets, Armor Included, Body Armor Pockets, Reflective
We are a credit broker and a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Lenders will pay commission to us (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) for introducing you to them, this may be calculated in reference to a variable factor such as (but not limited to) the vehicle age, your credit score and the amount you are borrowing. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions.
Decidebloom Ltd t/a Harleyworld Chesterfield are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 308726.