Clean lines, great hand feel, commemorative…that sums up our Limited Edition 120th Anniversary Revelry Leather Jacket. Its midweight buffalo leather construction is rugged yet supple, and its mesh lining plus underarm vents help keep you cool in the saddle. Features an action back, pre-curved sleeves, and reflective piping for added visibility. Stylishly finished with distinctive 120th Anniversary H-D™ branding, including a metal badge on the front waist and gorgeous embroidery on back. For superior breathability and shock absorption, this women’s riding jacket is equipped with D30™ Ghost™ armor at the shoulders and elbows. Complete your ride-ready look when you pair this jacket with our Limited Edition 120th Anniversary Revelry Leather Gloves (97175-23VW). Order soon—both of these styles are only here while supplies last.
• Stay Cool: Underarm grommets for venting.
• Fit & Mobility: Action back. Pre-curved sleeves.
• Materials: Midweight buffalo leather. 100% polyester mesh lining.
• Closure: Two-way zipper front. Zippered cuffs.
• Pockets: Zippered hand-warmer pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket.
• Additional Features: Includes EN 1621-1 certified D30® Ghost armor at shoulders and elbows (9810422VR & 98103-22VR). Back body armor pocket fits EN 1621-2 certified D30® Viper back body armor (98105-22VR) sold separately. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping.
• Design Details: Custom 120th Anniversary branded hardware, interior taping, and labeling.
• Graphics: Metal badge. Direct embroidery.
• Certification: Certified to EN 17092-4:2020
Collection: 120th Anniversary
Functional Features: Action Back Basic, Two Way Zipper Front, Zipper Pockets, Armor Included, Armor Pockets, Reflective
We are a credit broker and a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Lenders will pay commission to us (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) for introducing you to them, this may be calculated in reference to a variable factor such as (but not limited to) the vehicle age, your credit score and the amount you are borrowing. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions.
Decidebloom Ltd t/a Harleyworld Chesterfield are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 308726.