Functionality shares a lane with race-inspired styling on our Limited Issue Ace Mixed Leather Jacket. Its heavyweight mixed fabric build is wisely engineered with ride-friendly features such as underarm zippered venting to welcome airflow, an airprene collar roll with a throat guard for added comfort, and reflective detailing for improved visibility. Its colorblock design complements the bold graphics that honor Harley-Davidson’s racing legacy. In fact, the reflective #1 Logo showcased on back originally debuted in 1969 to celebrate our AMA Grand National Championship season title. For superior breathability and impact protection that feels weightless, this riding jacket is equipped with D3O™ Ghost™ armor at the shoulders and elbows (see specs for details and back armor options). Then order before this limited-edition look disappears.
• Stay Cool: Underarm zippered venting for airflow.
• Fit & Mobility: Action back. Pre-curved, articulated sleeves.
• Materials: Heavyweight Monaco cow leather. 87% nylon, 13% spandex heavyweight canvas. 100% polyester mesh lining.
• Closure: Two-way zipper front. Zippered cuffs.
• Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior vertical zipper pocket.
• Additional Features: Includes EN 1621-1 certified D3O® Ghost™ armor at shoulders and elbows (98104-22VR & 98103-22VR). Back armor pocket for D3O Viper back body armor (98105-22VR, sold separately). Airprene collar roll and throat guard for comfort. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material.
• Design Details: Snap-tab collar. Reflective detailing on front yoke and sleeves. Colorblock piecing.
• Graphics: Leather appliqué with direct embroidery.
• Certification: Intended to meet EN 17092-4:2020
Functional Features: Vented, Action Back Basic, Two Way Zipper Front, Zipper Pockets, Interior Zipper, Armor Included, Armor Pockets, Reflective
We are a credit broker and a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Lenders will pay commission to us (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) for introducing you to them, this may be calculated in reference to a variable factor such as (but not limited to) the vehicle age, your credit score and the amount you are borrowing. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions.
Decidebloom Ltd t/a Harleyworld Chesterfield are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 308726.