For abrasion resistance that doesn’t skimp on enduring moto style, get our H-D Layering System Captain’s Leather Jacket. This is layer three in our 1-2-3 modular line that gives you interchangeable protection and style options for riding. Its midweight buffalo leather build is loaded with practical riding features like an action back, pre-curved sleeves, reinforced elbow patches, underarm venting, and reflective piping for added visibility. With flattering design touches like a gathered elastic waistband, mandarin collar, and shoulder epaulets, it rocks as a stand-alone jacket. Subtly finished with branding that nods to our 1930s racing era on the front chest and our modern open Bar & Shield on the back yoke. Get impact protection by combining this layer with our Layering System Armored Base Layer (98141-23VW). Then block wind and cold by adding our Layering System Windproof Mid Layer (98146-23VW) or our Layering System Lightweight Mid Layer (98147-23VW).
• Stay Cool: Underarm eyelet venting for airflow.
• Fit & Mobility: Action back. Pre-curved sleeves. Elastic waistband.
• Materials: Midweight buffalo leather. 100% polyester mesh lining.
• Closure: Two-way zipper front. Zippered cuffs.
• Pockets: Snap flap front pockets. Zippered hand-warmer pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket.
• Additional Features: Reinforced elbow patches. 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material piping.
• Design Details: Mandarin collar. Shoulder epaulets.
• Graphics: Embossed.
• Certification: Certified to EN 17902-5:2020
Collection: H-D Flex Layering System
Functional Features: Vented, Action Back Basic, Two Way Zipper Front, Pockets, Zipper Pockets, Reflective
We are a credit broker and a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Lenders will pay commission to us (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) for introducing you to them, this may be calculated in reference to a variable factor such as (but not limited to) the vehicle age, your credit score and the amount you are borrowing. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions.
Decidebloom Ltd t/a Harleyworld Chesterfield are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 308726.