Our Limited Edition Kickstart 3-in-1 Indigo Denim Jacket is a triple play of style, comfort, and versatility. Features an all-cotton denim vest plus a cozy cotton/poly fleece hoodie, both enzyme washed for a well-worn vibe. The vest is a classic trucker silhouette with sturdy pockets and hidden snap-down collar that stays put during rides. Wear the vest alone with other H-D® layers, the hoodie alone over tanks and tees, or both together to complete this look. The hoodie is subtly branded on the chest and sleeve, while the vest has a kiss of our Bar & Shield on front and bold, military-inspired branding on back. This timeless 3-in-1 is only here for a limited time—order soon.
• Materials: 100% cotton denim, enzyme washed (vest). 60% cotton, 40 % polyester fleece, enzyme washed (hoodie).
• Closure: Button front (vest). Zip front (hoodie).
• Pockets: Button flap chest pockets. Welt hand-warmer pockets hidden snap closure. (vest). Kangaroo pocket. (hoodie).
• Design Details: Vest features hidden snap-down collar and classic trucker styling. Removable hoodie features a jersey-lined drawstring hood, and rib-knit cuffs and hem.
• Graphics: Direct embroidery. Soft-hand print.
Functional Features: Hooded, Button Front, Pockets
We are a credit broker and a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will provide details of products available, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Lenders will pay commission to us (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow) for introducing you to them, this may be calculated in reference to a variable factor such as (but not limited to) the vehicle age, your credit score and the amount you are borrowing. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions.
Decidebloom Ltd t/a Harleyworld Chesterfield are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 308726.